Monday, April 29, 2013

Anything He Wants: Castaway#1 (Anything He Wants 6)


Author: Sara Fawkes
Published by: Sara Fawkes/Fawkestire
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Book Blog For: GMTA
Series 6
Rating: 4

Review:

"Anything He Wants: Castaway #1 (Anything He Wants 6), by Sara Fawkes was a interesting short romance with erotica-suspenseful read that truly left me in ahh because I thought I knew how this read was going but was I in for a shock.  This author really know how to  change direction that will simply keep you on the edge of your seat wondering what will be next.  So, I see another cliffhanger...oh well next book please.  I was shocked at Lucky...can't wait to see where this author will take us next....what will Lucas reveal?  I guess we will have to wait and see in the next series what this author has for the readers.  Truly these short stories have a good plot...even those its erotic,  its sexy and  still a very intriguing read only if  this is your kind of read.  Please note this is a  Adult read.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...