Monday, April 15, 2013

The Good Wife of Cellbock D


Author: Ginger Mayerson
Published by:   The Wapshott Press
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 3
Review:

"The Good Wife of Cell Block D" by Ginger Mayerson was some serious read.  From this read which is fiction but you are left to wonder does this really happen in our prisons.  It left me thinking...Wow, not only is this a place to stay out or but really?  You find that in some cases you only survive any means necessary which this person character was displayed as having two wife's...so is that why is was a good wife?  I found this read rather sad and kept wondering why I chose to read it in the first place.  It certainly wasn't the book cover!  Oh, well if you are looking for what can happen to you in prison...then this would be a read for you.  Did I like this novel? NO!  It was far to deep for me to relate to. Would I recommend it?  I would say its not for me, but it did seem as though this author knew what she was talking about...YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...