Saturday, April 13, 2013

Choke Me, Spank Me, Pull My Hair






Author: Nicety
Published by:   Black Cherry Publishing
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Choke Me, Spank Me, Pull My Hair" by Nicety was some quick (36 pages)
real sexy erotic novel that kept you reading to see how this author put this all together for her reader.   Nicety gives you a real story line with many "off the chart" sex scenes.  What a imagination this author will give the reader and oh my....I loved the twisted ending.  This was indeed a great short story that was very erotic and truly will leave you only saying my, my, my what a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fatal Defence: An Ethan Hunter Legal Thriller (Ethan Hunter legal thriller series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Freya Atwood

 Book Excerpt: " Amid the mystery of his wife's death, lawyer Ethan Hunter regains his purpose after a courtroom triumph. But fate ...