BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Cameron 3 By Jade Jones
By: Jade Jones
Published by: Jade Publications
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:
"Cameron III" by Jade Jones was the third in this series and I loved the ending. This author novel will find this heroine as always with more drama in the life of Cameron. Cameron had some big decisions to make, so will she make it a good one? We all know Cameron from 'Cameron 1 and 2,' and you will just have to pick up the novel "Cameron III" to see if her decisions in the end will have been good or does it just all work its way out from a dangerous situation.
There were some new characters that are quite colorful that really brings on a even more drama. In the end will Cameron get the only man that has loved her from the first time he saw her? I was very pleased with the ending. Very well done Ms. Jones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Church Fellas by Shelia E. Bell
Book Excerpt: " TV IN A BOOK! Another "Perfect story about imperfect people like you...and me! In "Church Fellas," the ...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...

No comments:
Post a Comment