Saturday, June 15, 2013

No Never Means Yes

By:  Hood Chronciles
Published By:  Worldhaven Agenda
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"No Never Means Yes"  Hood Chronciles was indeed one of the best read I have read in a long time giving the reader a good  read with a message.  This novel that caught my attention because I know its is hard to believe that this has happened to a lot of people and many have the feeling who do I turn too?  For this young lady, Monica .... I can only say wow! This was truly a 'heart felt story with a great message' for all.  This short story can help one to avoid this type of situation that can and did happen to  this young lady.  "No Never Means Yes" means just that!   To the author:  Another GOOD read!  Keeping on writing!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...