BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Friday, June 14, 2013
In Broad Daylight
By: Seth Harwood
Published By: Thomas & Mercer
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Book Blog For: GMTA
Review:
"In Broad Daylight" By Seth Harwood is a good 'psychological thriller' what will
keep your interest. We find that FBI agent Jess Harding has been called back from San Francisco to Alaska to work a serial killer who had been inactive and off the radar but how he's back. So, Jess with her old partner, Oscar Linstrom will work with her once more. Is there something between these two? As Jess begins to work on the case she notices certain things happening and she begins to believe that she is being set up and hunted by the killer. Later, Jess gets help from a former colleague. Now, this is where I say you will have to pick up "In Broad Daylight" to see what this author has in store for the reader. This was indeed some dynamite adventure when it all comes together...Wow... what a interesting read of this protagonist. Would I recommend? YES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Between You, Me, and the Fence Post: A Novel by Hunter Snow
Book Excerpt: " A poignant, emotionally honest story about love, addiction, and the quiet bravery it takes to choose yourself. Actress...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...


No comments:
Post a Comment