BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Make It Last Forever: Dos and Don'ts
By: Keith Sweat
Published By: Strebor Books
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Book Blog For: GMTA
Review:
"Make it Last Forever" by Keith Sweat was a sweet novel for the ladies that was simply off the chart. This author's handling of the questions that were asked on relationships beginning with you. This is a good book to start reading if you are in or going through a breakup. Still letting the reader know that before proceeding to another love you much start with you. This author gives advice and even shares some of his own personal experiences. If you are looking and wanting to find a 'long time relationship,' I would recommend this read to you as a good read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Church Fellas by Shelia E. Bell
Book Excerpt: " TV IN A BOOK! Another "Perfect story about imperfect people like you...and me! In "Church Fellas," the ...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...


No comments:
Post a Comment