Thursday, June 6, 2013

Saffron Nights

By:  Liz Everly
Published By:  Kensington Books
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Book Blog For:  GMTA
Review:

"Saffron Nights"  By Liz Everly was a interesting contemporary romance and some mystery read that flowed along quickly giving us a good read with a happy ending.  The exotic food, add some hot chemistry and some mystery and you have this read all tied up.  The two characters Maeve and Jackson were very interesting.  I will leave it at that...well I will say that Maeve seemed somewhat selfish and Jackson at times too soft at times.  Now, this is where I will say you must pick up the read to see what you think.  At one  time I was somewhat confused with this mystery of it all and if I had the time I would reread but I will leave that up to you to read and see what you think.  Now, I do think that this was still well written I do think the chemistry and the love scenes were great. Would I recommend this read...YES...I definitely think it is worth checking out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...