BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Uncertain Fate
By: Ken Casper
Published By: Bell Bridge Books
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Book Blog For: GMTA
Series: The Return to Caddo Lake Trilogy
Review:
"Uncertain Fate" by Ken Casper was the last in this series 'The return to Caddo Lake Trilogy' which was a good read. "Nineteen years ago, Frannie Granger disappeared . . ." Now, we know from the other series that the secret is out
but still their remains "who is responsible for what happened on her last hectic morning so long ago?" Jed Louis who is heir to the plantation house and the oldest of the three foster children that were raised by Frannie is thought to be guilty by the sheriff for what all has taken place. Now, this is where I say you must pick up "Uncertain Fate" to see how this will all turn out. If you are into a good mystery series 'The Return to Caddo Lake Trilogy' will be a good read and I would definitely recommend "Uncertain Fate" as a good read because it is the ending of this series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Church Fellas by Shelia E. Bell
Book Excerpt: " TV IN A BOOK! Another "Perfect story about imperfect people like you...and me! In "Church Fellas," the ...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...


No comments:
Post a Comment