Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Just For The Summer


By: Jenna Rutland
Published By:  Entangled: Bliss
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Book Blog For: GMTA
Series: Lake Bliss #1
Review:

"Just for the Summer" by Jenna Rutland was this author's first in the series 'Lake Bliss 1'  and I found this quick read 'funny, sad and yet sweet.'  We find that the hero and heroine both rally wanted the same things.  Will they get together in the end?  I enjoyed  how this author brought these two together only to 'build up something more meaningful.'  We find that Dani Sullivan will think of the baby she gave away and Matt Reagan is  thinking only of his son's happiness.  When they meet...through their banter, flirty dialog, and chemistry...were these two to be together?

Quotes I loved:

"Tell me what you like," Matt said.
As if she heard a starting pistol, Dani leaped into his arms.
She wrapped her legs around his waist. "Just do a bunch of stuff and I'll let you know if it's working."

This is where I say you must pick up  the read to see how this author will have it all to come out to the reader.  Would I recommend?  YES! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...